Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chandacharit

*****Foreward
This is my 1st poem to be published! Actually it all started when one of our secretaries of the Satattar Palli Sarbojanin Durgotsab Committe hit upon the idea of ornamenting the 2008 Puja souvenir with contributions from the Palli members. As we were collecting materials for the same, I was thinking of writing a 1 page summary to reflect some feelings of the Puja days when all of a sudden it dawned upon me that if the same can be done in rhymes, the effect may be even cooler. So following moments of anxiety while searching for rhyming words, I finally made a draft of the same. A slight modification was sugested by my father and finally the whole thing was approved by my wife and parents. So, emboldened by their encouragement I went on to submit the following for the local Durga Puja souvenir for the year 2008-09.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

⚜️This poem is beautiful and so soulfullycomposed...The enchantment of the Autumn is nostalgically vibrant in every word ... Grateful to Mr.Anirban for such a wonderful gift.🌹🌹🙏🙏

anirban said...

🙏